Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yes, I am...

I am a bit upset today... having teenager son is not easy.. am I the only one thinking like this or it is normal outside there?? Communication between me and my son is very limited.. I think he only open his mouth when he's hungry or he need to get something from me. My hubby thinks it's ok and he always says it's under control.. his control. Well, I got nothing much to say, they are both born in the same month and they have similar behaviour.. Both of them are stubborn and I 'makan ati'.. I got the feeling I will lose my son as my MIL loosing hers.

I keep wondering how the other moms outside there is dealing with their teenager sons.. sometimes I feel like I do not exist... hey, when he's small, it was mama here and there.. mama is everything for him, and out of the sudden he's someone else.. I loose track..

So today, I talk to my small one.. "Nib, will you forget me when you grow up?" and he reply, "No, I love you million million and I'll never leave you..".. I told myself.. yeah right... sigh..

I am one sad old lady sitting alone in my room now.. eating almost whole bar of the 200gm chocolate and telling myself, it's ok.... this is life...

3 comments:

  1. lain pulak dgn along saya, sikit-sikit mak, sikit-sikit mak.. tetiap minggu call mak dari sekolah.. hehehe.. dan saya adalah macam anak lelaki Cik Pah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rimas lak kalau sikit2 mak kan? Tapi kalau tak berbunyi pun payah gak.. actually I tak kesah sgt ler, tapi bila dia mula bentak2 sendiri bila tak dpt apa dia hendak.. I kecik ati.. budak pompuan lain ler cik Lurpak, marah2 pun dia ok.. budak lelaki argggghhh.. I tension, I nak cari makanan lagik!!!

    ReplyDelete