Monday, March 14, 2011

Lawyer office..

Ok, lawyer office again.. but today I did not try to be the lawyer.. he's not around, on leave for 1 week visiting his daughter in Australia.. nice to be a lawyer right?

So what is it about going to the lawyer office again and again (as my little hero mentioned it :P)? Well.., here's the story..

My sister bought an auctioned house, first time for her.. and first learning experience for me.. 1st, bidding.. 2nd, get the sales contract from the auction house.. 3rd, get a lawyer to do whatever you're not sure of doing... Arrrgghhh!! that's what I keep fighting in the lawyer office!! He's a lawyer, but we pay him to explain to us, right? He's not explaining properly & I'm not happy about it (why is it like I'm the one who's buying the house? I memang kepoh!).. Anyway, still a lot to do.. epf procedures, settlement, transfer.. etc.. I'll update again later.. :D

2 comments:

  1. rajin korang pi carik auction house kann? kami pemalas, pegi developer and ckp "saya nak satu rumah, sila siapkan semuanya". two weeks after that, siap semua, hehheehhehe..

    tapi seriously, dpt rumah auction adalah puas hati kannn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya memang tak rajin sekrg ni.. adik saya tu yg nak mencuba & saya jadik tukang sibuk.. rumah sendiri pun beli kat developer jer.. beli umah auction byk keje ooo... tu tak masuk bab nak merepair lagi... isk...

    ReplyDelete