Saturday, March 5, 2011

For those strong women..

I rarely read news.. sometimes I read article if it interest me.. this morning i come across this article.. this issues have always linger in my mind and sometime it does cause some hot discussion between my other half & me.. hot until smoke come out of our brain, seriously!

I have 6 kids.. they r my precious treasure.. no matter what, they r mine. That has been my principle and agreed from the beginning.. So when we discuss this matter, it is not about us, but for other women out there. I personally sees no wrong for a woman to leave her kids with her ex-husband and built her own life after a divorce. She have the right to take her kids with her, but if she chooses not to do so, it is not wrong either. Traditionally people, human, our species, will not agree and will label her with all sorts of negative insults... understood. But religiously, she is not wrong. The kids are left with their father.. not with a total stranger.. what's wrong with doing that???

How many women could afford to support themselves financially and mentally after a divorce? Many r not able, but they got no choice. Many suffers, their kids suffers.. and how many of us really care what they went through? Pity, yes... Help?......

It is not easy for a woman to leave her kids. No correct mind woman will want to do that unless she knows her kids r in a safe hand. I believe choosing to leave kids behind while pursuing life is the hardest decision a mother have to made. I do not deny, there are irresponsible ones out there, but for those strong women who got the choice, and choose to lead their life on their own, without total neglect of their kids, I cheer for them. If your kids r in a good hand, go ahead. Everybody deserve to be happy in their life. Achieve your dream, be a better person. You'll learn how to be an 'acceptable' mother along the way...



Mine :D

3 comments:

  1. 4 thumbs up ! (including wardah's ..=P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya percaya awak adalah salah seorang daripada ' those strong women ' itu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. saya mcm tau la CikPah pasal sapa ni, heheheh..

    anyway, saya mcm terkejut gak, how can she lives without her loved ones kann? Tapi apa salahnya.. dia kuat, saya adalah tidak kuat..

    ReplyDelete