Friday, March 18, 2011

Question no 3..

He came from the land far far away..
He was my office mate..
He was not rich, that was for sure..
He was not handsome, at least not to my eyes..
He was fussy guy, and he still is..
I used to make jokes, saying 'who'll be the unlucky girl marrying him?'..
He was my good friend, now he's better partner..
He was my saviour, and he still is..

His eyes is the window of his heart..
It tell the truth about love and hate..
About sincere and pretence..
He is all what I am not..
He is my greatest competitor..
He is the one I fight and complain to..

So the answer for the 3rd question..
'Why you marry a foreigner?'
My answer is..
'I don't know..
Maybe due to the nature of me..
That many local man cannot stand to be with me..
Or ...
Maybe cause he is persistent and he's willing to do whatever for me..
Including taking my kids as his..
And it's proven that the kids loves him more than they loves me now…
Or...
It's just a simple fate..
Allah has arrange for him and me..
To end up as husband and wife..

We are different as different could be..
But due to that we are complete..

I am grateful for you being with me..
Happy 50th birthday my habibi..
O7ibbok aktar min ams; lakin layssa biqadr al-3
ad..



yup... he looks younger than his age.. I envy him...


6 comments:

  1. cikpah kawin dgn pak arab kahhh? bertuah bdn u!! hehehe..



    nak nasik arab satu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kawin ngan org sini tak bertuah ka?? sama jer cik lurpak.. serasi ngan idak jer.. tu yg penting :D..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mama..i loike..saye nnty nak carik owg papua new guinea

    ReplyDelete
  4. masin mulut dpt betul2 padan muka!!..

    ReplyDelete
  5. orang papua rambut kerinting halus asli .. cantik!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pastu dapat ler cucu rambut afro... hwahaha.. baru jer smlm buat lawak ngan hubby pasal rambut tahun 70an.. gelak sakan..

    ReplyDelete