Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Colorful Family..

I had a busy day today.. well, I like to to think I had.. Be a driver, for my kids then for my sister, spending time in lawyer office, try to be a lawyer myself.. hahaha.. Ok.. anyway, first I have to thank Dr Singa & Future Dr Lurpak for dropping by.. and second I have to clarify..., nope, I'm not that strong woman :D.. All my kids r with me, making noise from morning till night, and I am one very lucky mother, screaming my voice like Jane of the Jungle almost everywhere.. when I say everywhere it really means everywhere, even in shopping complexes!!..(exception : when my dear hubby around, I try to low down little bit as he really really really dislike having Jane as a wife :P).

People who got to know me during my study or work with me, always have few 'must ask' questions..
1st.. R u chinese?..
2nd..u got 6 kids? & u still studying??? :o then how do you manage???...
3rd.. well... I keep this one for later ;)

and my answers r..
1st.. I'm malaysian (hehehe...). Well, my maternal grandmother was one, married with riau malay, but my paternal side were malabar & pelikat.. and lately I heard somewhere in the line Portuguese was there.. this is punchline joke between me and my sisters.. Not meaning to jokes about our ancestors, but being colorful as our family, we can laugh at it due to our skin and features.. You can find all shades of color in our family, from yellowish, reddish, light brown, dark brown and 'pedo-pedo'-new version of color we call exist in our kids skin ;P. Our features range from original malay, chinese, indian, arab, 'orang asli', 'cina bukit', 'benggali roti',..... hehehe..

2nd.. yup! I like big family, just I have to stop becoz the last 3 enjoy sitting straight while inside me, so I end up suffering while the doctors putting them back in their supposed to be position.. and yup, as you see, studying... struggling, but still manageable.. lucky having grown up daughter and very understanding hubby.. :D

3rd.. in store ;)


The 3 guilty ones that make me scream the most..

5 comments:

  1. kalau takdak three muskeeteers tu, sunyi la pulak kannnn?

    knapa lepak dkt lawyer office? anda lawyer kah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak aiii... cite nanti yek.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iya la Dr.. tu tak masuk anak2 I & anak2 adik2 I... isk... rojak sudah.. but in the end, all blood still red kan?? :D

    ReplyDelete