Friday, March 4, 2011

Luvy duvy...

Daughter of mine write this today.. Now, after reading that, how can I keep doing those little things without feeling awkward?!! haiyo!!

To think of it, yup..I am not a luvy duvy person.. I believe actions talk louder than words.. and at my age, love means happiness.. and happiness could only be achieve by understand and try to fulfill the needs of those you love.. needs, not wants.. well, sometimes when we could, fulfilling the wants is a bonus then :D..

So for those who with me, those special peoples, whoever you are... sometimes I maybe fierce, sometimes I maybe funny, sometimes I maybe annoying, sometimes I maybe whatever.. but the most important thing you need to know.. I do luv u (don't expect me to say it again anytime soon though.. :P)

nite nite..

1 comment:

  1. owg da ckp..keep it a secret..aduii..sape pegy bgytaw neh..
    ;P

    ReplyDelete