Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring Cleaning??

It was very hot week.. My brain was not functioning well so it redirect me from the papers I'm supposed to read to pile of papers in my sons room.. actually not only papers, but everything in their room! I'd been ignoring their room for quite a while, passing by and pretending not seeing a thing.. later.. later.. close my eyes.. close my eyes.. they already 16 and 12.. they should know how to manage their room.. and the chief are in charge of their discipline actually, so why do I care so much (great! now you know what type of mother I am.. hahaha)..

I almost faint when I bring out all their things.. from where it comes?? It's like rats collecting and hiding things under the bed!! I end up selling old papers worth RM14.10 only from their room! Can you imagine?

I even found these books...



Boys... don't you think you're a bit too old for these??

Well, yesterday while waiting for the chief to fetch me for groceries shopping our weekly date, I got the chance to read those books for the little ones.. hey, really it's quite interesting.. I have never read it before actually.. I like it, and I would suggest it as light reading for adult also..  

I love 'I had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew' the most as I think we could relate it to our daily life.. how sometimes we face some problems and we think running away from it can make our life easy, instead it caused more troubles and facing it is the best we could do.. Reading it was fun, and I really hope the kids understand the story well. I wish they grow up facing their problems bravely and solve it creatively..  

Creative way to sent naughty brother some place else by post???

2 comments:

  1. credit to me..for reading and recommend it first..hheee

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time, pos ekspress, adik tu leh masuk bungkusan terus, hehehehe

    ReplyDelete