Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Property investment anyone??

Wonderful rain comes again.. It is sunny in the morning, and raining in the afternoon for the past few days.. love this weather.. I remember, when I was small, this is what we called 'the sleeping weather'.. but nope, no sleeping for me now.. I'm enjoying these..

Coffee with ice cream & Steve McKnight's From 0 to 260 Properties in 7 Years. 

My dear chief often makes jokes on my selection of books.. fine with me, everybody's different. God create us differently and the way we sees and evaluate things also different, right? I'm more towards business, financial and social matters, while he's more towards science, engineering and machines.. great couple.. try to see us when we argue, there's no meeting point! haha..

Anyway, if you are into the same interest, this is a good book to read. It is not necessarily for those who's thinking to be rich by owning properties, it's a good start on understanding property and financial management. I have read few other books on property management before, but normally the information given is either not complete or too complicated for layman. The explanation given in this book is more easy to understand and straight to the point. After reading half of this book, I have clearer view on my next steps. I do own a couple of investment property myself, and one is at negative cashflow, due to bad location and improper management. For the past few years I'd been letting it be and I think it's time to do something about it now.. err.. where's the phone number of the tenant?

 
 Don't shoot I come in peace!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be accurate in what we want for our business. Our goal is to have a business that would allow us to support our family needs. It is for our family and that is why we do this for their own good. Real Estate is the right choice to achieve those things.

    Real Estate Investment Australia

    ReplyDelete