Saturday, November 26, 2011

A day at the dentist..

Yesterday I finally managed to bring my little princess to the dentist.. She had been complaining about her molar for quite some time.. It began a while after she fell in the washroom and had a cut at her chin few months ago..
At that time the doctor told us there was nothing else, she was perfectly fine except for the cut and pain due to it.. 'it's normal' he said.. and later the toothache began, and being 'rabun', I did not see that there was a crack at her molar, the impact from the fall.. The pain was on and off.. I realized it much later when I touch with my finger and found half of the teeth was wiggling while the other half stayed intact.. So.. yesterday was the day..

We waited for about 2 hours and we were the last one.. she was brave and not a single scream nor tear come out.. thanks to the Dr.. she was really good at handling kids, well, at least while handling my princess :) (I did hear few screams before our turn, and saw few crying faces as well.. 'shame.. shame..' comment my girl, as she saw those big kids crying.. hehehe..)

While waiting for our turn, we flipped through few magazines there, in one of the magazines, there was a model with red sparkling eyes shadow that somehow look scary..

"mama, look.. this is more scary than a normal ghost.."

Now.. that was something...

Too much make up is not good for you...

and I just found out that the ghosts are 'normal'..

huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment