Saturday, April 23, 2011

lazy..

Ok I admit.. I am lazy up to the end of my hair (my late mom used to say this to me :P).. so if you come to my house during these days and find it extra clean, don't think my dear chief have change his mind and allow me to hire a maid, it's just me reducing my stress.. Yup, cleaning is one of the thing (other than shopping!) I do when I am under a lot of stress.. I call it my brain therapy, clean the seen mess, and hopefully the mess in my brain will be clear as well.. It works most of the time, calm me down a bit, and the process help me to think clearly afterward..

Last Monday I had free sauna while waiting for my little elephant for her interview.. staying in the car, under the heat for 5 hours and then showered by heavy rain for another 1 hour is something I normally don't do.. but due to wrong estimation and laziness to drive back home and come again after, that was what happened. Good for me, I lost 3 kg (in my dream! haha..) in the process. Anyway, I wish her luck.. I have done what I could for her, including confronting the chief, the rest is for her to decide..

Tomorrow supposed to be moms day out.. my sisters and I should be spending our time watching movie and have lunch/shopping/gossiping sessions.. but end up everybody have something to do.. so revenge tonight.. I want to watch movies until I faint!


budak ni kena lempang at preschool last week becoz he cry too much after been threaten that he can't go home if he didn't finish his work.. the teacher quite advance kan skrg nie?

3 comments:

  1. feels like forgetting bout matrics..
    feels like whatever happens..me must go on with the degree thingyy..
    ouhh..im in deep dilemma !

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, kena lempang? the boy tell you or the cikgu herself yg bgtau?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cik abg kecik tu bagitau.. balik2 terus inform.. cam tak percaya, soh dia buat lakonan semula.. ulang2 sama jer dia tunjuk.. esok gi sekolah tanya cekgu dia, 'iya, tapi saya buat camni jer..' (lakonan yg sama, tapi cam lembut gitu.. boleh caya tak??) sep baik pipi tak berbekas, kalau tak mau bapaknya mengamok satu sekolah.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete